ICE Health Systems is a Calgary based software company, in which we build web-based software for the healthcare industry. Please visit our website at www.icehealthsystems.com to learn about ICE and our partnerships with leading universities in the United States.
We are currently expanding our development team and are looking to hire two individuals with a passion for software development and developing API’s. You will be working in a full time, salaried position, helping to maintain and expand the current feature sets of our online web applications. Collaborating with our team of developers to assist in developing web applications.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented software design principles.
- Ability to reliably plan, describe and implement a solution to software problems.
- Flexibility in the adoption of standard tools.
- Experience with building web applications. You are skilled in developing robust classes and libraries to be utilized by the Interface Developers.
- Experience with developing web applications, especially using Java to access MySQL.
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries would be an asset.
- Experience with Eclipse and Mercurial.
- Experience with programming frameworks and design patterns.
- Experience programming Windows services may be an asset.
- Creative problem solver and detail driven.
- Ability to discuss and identify priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to adapt to a diverse team.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Strong skills in organization.
- Office environment, with the ability to work remotely.
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 7.5 hours/day.
- Will be expected to complete a security clearance upon acceptance of the position.
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefit package.
To apply for the position, please contact: email@example.com