We are pleased to announce the release of ICE 35.0.
ICE is a health record system designed to serve the numerous and varied needs across the spectrum of the health profession. Educational institutions, private practices, healthcare organizations, researchers and patients benefit from this system that:
- is highly interoperable
- is truly cloud-based
- is extensive in functionality
- has data security carefully attended to and verified through external security reviews
- is able to provide data migration and warehousing services.
We are grateful to the members of the Collaboration for Health IT as well as the many private clinicians and staff who have and continue to lead this project with ICE Health Systems. Our goal is to serve the world of healthcare with excellence through a system that is built for the needs of today and tomorrow. This release is the next step in achieving our collective goal.
- Orthodontic Procedure List Columns.
- Orthodontic Treatment Phases.
- Patient Orthodontic Procedure List.
- Patient Orthodontic Treatment Plan.
- There are two new system types under Document Templates called “Treatment Consent” and “Informed Consent”.
- Treatments can now be identified as requiring or not requiring a Diagnostic Finding. By default, all CDT codes are set to require a diagnostic finding.
- Treatments can now be identified as requiring or not requiring a Treatment Consent. By default, all CDT codes are set to require a treatment consent.
- Treatments can now be identified as requiring or not requiring an Informed Consent. By default, all CDT codes are set to not require an informed consent.
- Any custom CDT code that does link to a regular CDT code will inherit the same requirements for treatment consent, informed consent and diagnostic finding.
- Any custom CDT code that does not link to a CDT code can define its own requirements for treatment consent, informed consent and diagnostic finding.
- Ability to define rules (Code Exclusions) on a range of codes for excluding consent and/or validation when a treatment is modified (e.g. When changing from a three surface to a two service restoration (same material) on the same site, the patient does not need to consent again).
- Update External Provider & Provider Import/Export to include missing account fields (e.g. Is Referring Provider).
- Text after a search has been initiated now shows “Searching …” and then will only display “No results.” when there really and truly are no results!
- When adding a treatment, you can now select which of the plan options to add it to (e.g. columns Option A & Option B).
- Employer contact details were not displaying properly after import.
- Fixed an issue related to import of a simple Imaging Template.
- Fixed failed export of ‘Financials Aging Buckets’ job when there is any open-ended bucket.
- A height measurement was not displaying correctly in ft/in when entered in inches.
- Fixed a problem where deleted schedule views appeared in the advanced provider resource select.
- Fixed a problem where you could not scroll to the bottom of the General Procedure List.
- Required field warnings were missing from Code Macro creation screen.
- The toggle “Active” was not working as expected when creating a new Custom Procedure Code Set.