We are pleased to announce the release of ICE 44.0.
We are grateful to the members of the Collaboration for Health IT as well as the many private clinicians and staff who have and continue to lead this project with ICE Health Systems. Our goal is to serve the world of healthcare with excellence through a system that is built for the needs of today and tomorrow. This release is the next step in achieving our collective goal.
- Custom Fields
- Restructured custom field storage to enable more accurate reporting.
- Please note that existing Report Templates that include custom fields will no longer work. These Report Templates must be recreated.
- Data Import/Export
- With the modifications to the structure of custom fields in this release, the related Data Import/Export has been updated.
- Mail Merge & Notifications
- Notifications now includes details on Mail Merge progress (e.g. “4/87 Individuals processed”).
- Changes were adopted to improve the stability of the Mail Merge processes and the ability to track failed Mail Merges was included.
- Please note that existing Mail Merge records will be removed with this release.
- Adjustments were not showing on EDI Statements and Ad Hoc when the statement was generated by ‘Listed by date’.
- Allow a user to remove the payment plan from the payment.
- Fixed an issue with the Patient Payment Loading Screen.
- Fixed issue with the payment filters.
- Fixed issue where the billing and treating dentist list was not supposed to be filtered by provider type.
- Fixed issue where the Delay Reason Code could not be modified.
- Fixed the additional information regarding signatures and remarks on the ADA form.
- Fixed the display issue of zip codes on insurance claims.
- For Orthodontic Claims, the full fee is now displayed on the initial claim and the primary and secondary insurances are tracked accordingly.
- Now displaying an error if the orthodontic procedure code has no fee or zero fee.
- Mail Merge
- Fixed an issue related to Mail Merge – EDI Statements.
- Fixed an issue where the Group By results are duplicated for each data set.
- Fixed an issue related to the password length rules defined in Practice Settings – Security – Username & Password rules.
- Fixed issues related to the password rules defined in Practice Settings – Security – Username & Password rules.
- Due to a change in GoogleAuth service, the Google SSO logins stopped working in ICE. This has been resolved.
- Template Patient Generator
- An issue with the Adult Patient template was fixed.
- Please note that the Basic Patient template was removed with this release.