We are pleased to announce the release of ICE 46.0.
We are grateful to the members of the Collaboration for Health IT as well as the many private clinicians and staff who have and continue to lead this project with ICE Health Systems. Our goal is to serve the world of healthcare with excellence through a system that is built for the needs of today and tomorrow. This release is the next step in achieving our collective goal.
- Electronic batches can now be sorted by any header except “procedure actions” and “view actions”.
- Fixed issue where cancelling a running data import/export job was not working.
- Fixed issue where deleted Electronic Pre Claims reappeared the following day.
- Error and success notifications for AdHoc Statement creation were using incorrect terminology.
- Fixed an issue related to decimal points on printed copy of the Deferred Revenue Schedule.
- Fixed issue where all charges were appearing under Future Schedules Charges tab on the Patient complete balance summary screen, rather than only patient related charges.
- Fixed the issue of payment plan schedules not pre-populating as expected.
- When a second payer was added and payment plan schedules completed, the plan details were not updating on the main financial top area and the patient financials panel. This has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue for Paper Batch Submissions where the page count was not being recalculated after the batch is submitted.
- Fixed issue from Practice – Insurance where the billing and treating dentist list was not supposed to be filtered by provider type.
- Fixed issue of font size on all Paper Claims for the ADA and PD forms.
- Fixed issue where insurance countdown coverage available was updated before being saved.
- Fixed issue where the subscriber notes were not displayed on Insurance Policy printout.
- Fixed issue where custom fields were not appearing as column options from the Document Submission Report.
- Fixed issue where hovering the Share button of a shared report template was not properly displaying the hover information.