We are pleased to announce the release of ICE 48.0.
We are grateful to the members of the Collaboration for Health IT as well as the many private clinicians and staff who have and continue to lead this project with ICE Health Systems. Our goal is to serve the world of healthcare with excellence through a system that is built for the needs of today and tomorrow. This release is the next step in achieving our collective goal.
- Claims should not be blocked from getting sent electronically if an SSN does not exist.
- Under Financials – Payment Locations, the table columns are now sortable, and by default is sorted by Name.
- Fixed issue of Feedback not submitting when a Screenshot is attached.
- There is now an error message when the feedback fails to submit due to message length.
- Fixed an issue where patient payments made on the same date of service as AdHoc Statement created were not showing up.
- Now have a horizontal scrollbar on the Complete Balance Summary screen.
- Fixed issue where the ‘Effective Date’ for Insurance Benefits/Coverages was not being saved properly.
- Fixed issue with manual claims to show inactive carriers by indicating ‘expired’ after the policy name.
- On the Referrals Panel, when you now click the patient name (blue link) it will open the patient record. You can click anywhere on the yellow highlight to open the referral itself.
- Fixed issue of incorrect order on Document Submission Report when ordered by ‘Submission Date’ or ‘Submission Date/Time’.
- We have introduced additional security controls.