We are pleased to announce the release of ICE 50.0.
We are grateful to the members of the Collaboration for Health IT as well as the many private clinicians and staff who have and continue to lead this project with ICE Health Systems. Our goal is to serve the world of healthcare with excellence through a system that is built for the needs of today and tomorrow. This release is the next step in achieving our collective goal.
Advanced Search & Reporting
- Search options are now listed alphabetically (e.g. Between, Contains, Ends With).
- The “Between” functionality has been added to more Reporting Search fields (for example Individual Search – Names & Document Submission – Title).
- The “Not In List” search functionality has been added to all the places in Advanced Search and Reporting that had “In List” functionality.
- “Not in List” now supports multiple selections.
- When using the “In Range” for any Date Field when searching, there are now options for the Next or Last 2 to 6 days.
- A question mark icon has been added beside the “Force Run Report” checkbox to explain that selecting this option generates the most current results regardless if the report results are already cached.
- Report Template titles must now be unique for the particular Report Type and Owner.
- Fixed an issue so that a non-orthodontic payment plan charge line item will now show under the Patient Summary tab.
- Fixed an issue where a payment made by an Organization was not showing on the Patient Payment tab.
- Fixed an issue where payment detail screen was not loading properly after adding an item note.
- Fixed an issue with Orthodontic Payment Plans where the schedule was not able to recalculate and save, when there was an amount from the previous schedule.
- Fixed an issue of additional line items appearing under the tab “Insurance Not Aging Summary” when making a transfer on a completed procedure.
- Fixed an issue where editing the Phone Number type would always revert back to original.
- Fixed issue of Phone Number type defaulting to Cell on the Payer Address page even when saved as Work.
- Fixed some Insurance Batch Summary issues.
- We have introduced additional security controls.