We are pleased to announce the release of ICE 62.0.
- Odontogram & Findings Dentition
- The Odontogram and Findings Input are now using the same base dentition component, which allows for consistency and flexibility.
- Under the Charting Provider Settings, there is an option to display the Odontogram and Findings Input in Sextants or Quadrants.
- For the Findings Input, the ability to display existing findings and procedures is available from Charting Provider Settings.
- Filter options are now available for the Findings Input dentition, similar to how the Odontogram can be filtered.
- A tooth will now be greyed out when disabled, meaning that it cannot be interacted with.
- The “Show Tooth Label” in Charting Provider Settings is now functional and applicable to the Odontogram, Findings Input and Procedure Input. When the tooth labels are unable to render properly (e.g. when “Microsurfaces” is turned on) then the labels are automatically hidden.
- Help text has been added to clarify the orthodontic payment adjustment code requirements.
- If there is only one active payment location defined in Practice Settings, then payment screens will automatically default to the location.
- Panel Views
- The ICE Default Panel Views for all dashboards have been updated to more simple, user-friendly default arrangements.
- Practice Branding
- Help text has been added to Practice Settings > Practice Information > Practice Branding > Theming, for the Menu Colors.
- The Application Banner text and colour configuration is now available in Practice Settings > Practice Information > Practice Branding.
- Report types that have only one report are no longer hidden under the expanding plus icon. The main list uses the names of the reports themselves (e.g. Appointment List rather than this being hidden under Scheduling). Currently only the report type Financials has multiple reports (e.g. Adjustment, Income, etc).
- Under Your Templates there is a new button labelled “Run” beside each template. This allows you to run with a single click rather than having to select “Use” and then the “Run or Export” button.
- Code Sets
- Updates to CDT Code descriptions.
- Fixed issue where imaging template drop-down name was not updating when changed.
- Practice Settings
- The Practice Settings menu on the left no longer includes redundant child pages.
- Fixed issue where “Provider SIN” field is duplicated in Audit Log and Validation report options.
- Fixed the issue where audio would stop working when the video was turned off.
- User Experience
- Various issues have been addressed throughout the system.
We are grateful to the members of the Collaboration for Health IT as well as the many private clinicians and staff who have and continue to lead this project with ICE Health Systems. Our goal is to serve the world of healthcare with excellence through a system that is built for the needs of today and tomorrow. This release is the next step in achieving our collective goal.