About ICE Health Systems
ICE's electronic health record (EHR) systems has been designed, developed and is constantly evolving through ICE's work with the Collaboration for Health IT
This next generation, cloud based system has been created specifically to meet the ever evolving world of healthcare. From the extensive clinical components and real-time business intelligence to the high level of interoperability and numerous integrations, ICE is built to the meet the needs of any dental school, DSO and clinic. To see a complete list of features and benefits, visit ICE Features
This upgrade consists of many New Features, Enhancements and Bug Fixes. Highlighting these New Features, Enhancements, and Bug Fixes are:
- Reporting – Report now split into 3 reports – Operator Day Sheet, Deposit Slip Report and Billings vs Receipts with more detailed summary information.
- Reporting – Search by data entry provider on Operator Day Sheet, Deposit Slip Report and Billings vs Receipts.
- Reporting – New Patients with Available Down Payments and Credits Report
- Reporting – Save Manual Run Reports to history
- Dashboard – More summary information
- Security – Various Enhancements
- Ledger – Hide Zero Payment Line Items
- Ledger – Group View of invoices and/or payments.
- Invoices – Tracking of students at invoice level. (Is a practice setting)
- Payments – Voiding Payments
- Payments – Enable/Disable Payment Methods and set preferred payment method
- New Adjustment – Patient Invoice to Insurance Provider
- New Adjustment – Over Adjusted Invoice to Patient Credit.
- New Adjustment – Insurance Invoice to Another Insurance Provider
- Workflow Improvements – Final Step Integration and Overall Reduced Clicks
- Workflow Improvements – Custom Email Templates
- Workflow Improvements – Tighter integration with other modules
- Security – Various Enhancements
- Tracking – Centralized tracking for voiding a payment, invoice or credit
- Printing – Invoice and Ledger layout improvements.
- Printing – Ignore letterhead in ICE
- Down Payments – Select method on refunds.
- Macros can now be created to build groups of Procedure Codes or Diagnostic Codes that are frequently performed or diagnosed together.
- We now have the ability to set a space on a template view to “auto-aspect”. This means that the box will resize automatically to the size of the image
- Minor improvements and fixes.
- We updated the top menu to eliminate drop-downs to make the system easier to use.
- We updated the Contacts tab of the Patient Registration card to speed up loading the card. Now, you only have to load the Contacts IF you want to add a Contact to the patient’s record.
- We are now saving which Dashboard View you were last on (by login per computer). This should speed up the ability to begin using the schedule, if you did not previously use the default view.
- We are now displaying the name of the Dashboard View directly above the calendar in the top-right corner.
- We have updated many of the grids inside Scheduling to allow for better filtering on the displayed data.
- We have added the Patient Photo to the Appointment mouseover.
- We have added the ability to start collecting more Insurance-related data. We now collect data regarding “Plan Maximum”, “Plan Start Date”, “Deductible”, “Co-Payment”, “Ortho Maximum”, and “Ortho Deductible”.
- Improvements to Daily Appointment List. You can now select which specific providers and/or resources that you want to include in the results.
- “Address” Information added to Patient Demographic Search.
Recall and Notes:
- Added Patient Registration access from inside Recall and Notes. If you click on a patient’s name in the top-right corner or on the grid, it will bring up that patient’s information.
- We have added the ability to add a “Special Message” to Appointment Reminders. Now, if you have multiple locations, you can add a message specifically for Location A.
- Updates to the Patient Search box in the top-right corner. You can now see family members easily. There are also advanced search capabilities that have been added. To see specific details on this, please read more here: http://support.icehealthsystems.com/10-6-performing-advanced-patient-searches/.
We trust that these changes will be positively received. The items identified were requested by you or your peers. Please do not hesitate to contact your primary contact or Client Care directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions, concerns, feedback, or issues regarding the upgrade. Please see our signature for contact information. We look forward to hearing from you.