About ICE Health Systems
ICE's electronic health record (EHR) systems has been designed, developed and is constantly evolving through ICE's work with the Collaboration for Health IT
This next generation, cloud based system has been created specifically to meet the ever evolving world of healthcare. From the extensive clinical components and real-time business intelligence to the high level of interoperability and numerous integrations, ICE is built to the meet the needs of any dental school, DSO and clinic. To see a complete list of features and benefits, visit ICE Features
We are pleased to announce our latest upgrade of our Learning Management System (ATLAS) was successfully updated on Friday, January 4, 2013.
The following enhancements, refinements and new features were included in the upgrade:
- Resolved Bug preventing more than 1 Course Date from being selected in Advanced Reporting.
- Added Drag/Drop Document Upload to Manage Documents Page, (still have Flash Uploader for Document Groups).
- Deleted Certificates no longer show up under “My Certifications”.
- MP4 Video can now be displayed “inline” EASILY on Articles and Topic Pages.
- Name and Username added to Evaluation Submissions.
- Modified Excel Batch Upload to handle Date better.
- Created New Feature called “Video Presentations”.
- Video Presentations are being released in “BETA” version.
- Video Presentations allow you to build a Table of Contents, define the width and height.
- Detailed Activity is being tracked. As data is tracked, we will develop appropriate Reporting.
- Please take a look at the videos here.
We are also beginning a Knowledge Base for ATLAS LMS. The knowledge base will provide users with access to FAQ’s, documentation and resources.
If you have any questions regarding this update or would like training on the items listed, please contact us at email@example.com. For more information on our Learning Management Systems or to find out how it can be used in your office, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org