ICE Health Systems is a Calgary based software company, with a development focus on web-based software for the healthcare industry. Please visit our website at www.icehealthsystems.com to learn about ICE and our partnerships with leading universities in the United States.
We are currently looking for a Spanish Translator. You would be translating corporate content from English to Spanish. This includes client documentation, articles, training videos, guides, websites and other client communication items as directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistics or equivalent education/experience.
- Completely fluent in English and Spanish.
- Excellent writing skills (spelling and grammar).
- Excellent reading and comprehension skills.
- Understanding of cultural relevance.
- Experience translating software materials and training guides.
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to adapt to a diverse team.
- Extremely organized, self-motivated and efficient.
- Strong ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to discuss and identify priorities.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Office environment, with the ability to work remotely.
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 7.5 hours/day.
- Will be expected to complete a security clearance upon acceptance of the position.
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in applying, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com, Thank you.