Check out these positions and be a part of the future.
We are currently expanding our development team and are looking to hire three individuals with a passion for software development and developing API's. You will be working in a full time, salaried position, helping to maintain and expand the current feature sets of our online web applications. Collaborating with our team of developers to assist in developing web applications.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented software design principles.
- Ability to reliably plan, describe and implement a solution to software problems.
- Flexibility in the adoption of standard tools.
- Ability to design APIs to be used by UI developers.
- Knowledge of Java web frameworks, specifically Spring MVC.
- Experience using MySQL to build web applications.
- Experience using an ORM such as Hibernate to interact with the database.
- Understanding of testing methodologies and experiencing writing tests to verify the functionality of your code.
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git and Mercurial is preferred.
- Self-starter who is able to research and learn on their own.
- Creative problem solver and detail driven.
- Ability to discuss and identify priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to adapt to a diverse team.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Office Environment, with the ability to work remotely.
- Hours of work, Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours/day.
- Shortlisted candidates will be expected to complete a security clearance.
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package.
ICE Health Systems is looking for an individual who is fluent in Spanish and English to assist in customer implementations and launches of ICE Health Systems software. Has experience working as a professional within the healthcare industry. Is a team-oriented person who will work closely with the Product Management, Customer Implementation, and Learner Experience Design teams to ensure the needs of our customers are met. You will work with customers to launch and maintain successful implementations of the ICE Health Systems Software and provide solutions to customer requests.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree or Diploma, or equivalent education/experience.
- Fluent in Spanish and English languages. Competent with reading, writing and speaking each language.
- Experience working in the industry of healthcare with Comprehensive Health Records and/or Electronic Medical Records.
- Experience with management of customer relationships.
- Professional, well-spoken, organized and efficient.
- Quick learner, strong general computer skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of teams, in a fast paced environment.
- Creative problem solver and detail oriented.
- Experience living and communicating in the country of Mexico.
- Self-motivator comfortable working in an independent environment.
- Familiarity with Dental or Medical offices and/or software.
- Office environment in Calgary with the ability to work remotely at times.
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 7.5 hours/day.
- Will be expected to complete a security clearance if shortlisted.
- Will be required to demonstrate Spanish skill sets if shortlisted.
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefit package.
Please see the following link through Indeed.ca to view further details.
Thank you for your interest in working with ICE Health Systems. If you would like to forward a resume and/or a cover letter for future consideration for another role, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org